Ici rapportez vos problèmes concernant le site !
#23135 par vv1122365
Ven 21 Déc 2018 07:33
MILAN, Italy -- The San Siro stadium will be closed to fans for AC Milans next match as punishment for insulting chants by the clubs fans during a weekend match at Juventus. Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. 19. Milan was also fined (euro)50,000 ($68,000). A statement from the Serie A judge said Milan was punished because "several hundreds of its supporters, for some minutes before the start of the match and at the sixth and 43rd minutes of the second half, chanted an insulting chorus expressing territorial discrimination against supporters of another club." Milan immediately announced that it would appeal the decision, saying it "lacks justification." Juventus won the match 3-2, leaving Milan 13 points behind Serie A leader Roma in a tie for 12th with promoted Livorno. Serie A is handing out harsher punishments for fan racism and discrimination this season. Three other clubs -- Roma, Lazio and Inter Milan -- have had partial stadium bans for fan racism. Also Monday, the league judge banned Milan defender Philippe Mexes for four matches -- three games for punching Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini and one for a red card picked up later. The punishments add to the woes for a Milan squad that has had to deal with several injuries to key players so far this season, plus a three-match ban for forward Mario Balotelli for insulting and threatening the referee, which ended with the Juventus game. Cheap Air Jordan Retro 13 . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. Wholesale Air Jordan 13 . Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night. http://www.wholesaleairjordan13.com/ . Fans in the Jets viewing region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct and listeners can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg. Cheap Jordan 13 Free Shipping . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Jordan 13 Shoes China . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston.Michael van Gerwen has answered our quickfire quiz ahead of this Thursdays Premier League Play-Off night. The world No 1 will join Phil Taylor, Gary Anderson, and Adrian Lewis as they battle for the Premier League title in a thrilling end to the season at The O2, live on Sky Sports.But before the four players collide in the capital, we asked MVG to shed some light on his Premier League rivals, the Sky Sports experts, and how he swapped tiles for tungsten. Would you ever pick an alternative walk-on tune? The Rotterdam crowd were in full voice for fellow compatriot Michael van Gerwen as he took to the stage to face Premier League rival Phil Taylor I havent got a clue. Im not really into music to be fair. It was picked for me and to be honest - its not a bad choice. Im very happy with the one Ive got at the moment.Who is the worst dressed man in darts? Some people like the way Peter Wright dresses, but I think hes the worst, yes.Who is the funniest Premier League player? Adrian Lewis is quite funny.ddddddddddddWe always make jokes of course, otherwise its quite boring.What is your favourite darts finish.132. Do you wish you could play Wayne Mardle one more time? He has never beaten me. I dont think so? He talks a lot, so I only listen to a couple of sensible things that he says!Who has the best shirts? Wayne Mardle or Rod Studd? Wayne Mardle.Pick another player to enter the Premier League? It would be Vincent van der Voort or Simon Whitlock. Vincent is my best mate of course and I would like to have him in the Premier League. Hes a good darts player. As for the rest, I dont really care, I like to beat everyone.Which Premier League footballer would you go for dinner with? Manchester Uniteds Daley Blind would be welcome at Van Gerwens dinner table Two of them dont play in the Premier League any more. Robin van Persie and Ron Vlaar. Im going to go for Tim Krul, Siem de Jong, or Daley Blind.If you werent a darts player, what would you be?A tiler, for bathrooms and things like that. It was my job before.Watch Premier League Play-Off night this Thursday, starting at 7pm on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Wade wins in Hamburg PL Darts Talking Points Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Darts betting Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '